Discover an alternative to the traditional sales method
|View Lots & Place Bids||Forthcoming Auctions|
|Fodder Entry Form||Machinery Entry Form|
|How to Guide||Terms and Conditions|
REMINDER: PLEASE ENSURE YOU PLACE YOUR ONLINE BIDS IN GOOD TIME BEFORE THE SALE CLOSES. THIS WILL REDUCE THE RISK OF MISSING ON ITEM DUE TO CONNECTION ISSUES.
Buyers are encouraged to make enquiries to the Auctioneers or Vendors where they feel necessary. All bids are legally binding once placed and Stags will pursue successful purchasers for payment in full. Buyers alone are responsible for ensuring items are as described and should not solely rely on Auctioneers/Vendors descriptions although every effort is made to be accurate and transparent. As with any auction no warranties or guarantees are given.
Although Stags is well known for their efficient and well attended On Site Sales we can also offer this alternative service to clients allowing their Lots to have National and Global exposure with the assistance of state of the art technology with the auction taking place solely online.
This type of auction allows each item to have its own detailed listing accompanied by photographs or videos allowing your items to be exposed in a transparent and informative manner to a wider marketplace. This service offers an alternative to the traditional sales method and can be tailored to suit the needs of individual clients allowing specialist and general equipment to be auctioned in an efficient, flexible manner. This method also helps to combat the costs and time attached to the logistics of transporting machinery and equipment and allows vendors to offer their items for sale directly from their work site. One of our auctioneers will be happy to visit, photograph and take details of items allowing a convenient and hassle free sale process.
Auctions typically run for 10-15 days, and once the auction is completed items are collected from the vendor’s site within an allocated time scale. This sale method can be used to disperse any variety of items from high value machinery to lower value items/implements on a part or full dispersal basis.
• Stags leading website which attracts 170,000 visits a month ensures a huge audience will be reached.
• A wide range of national and regional advertising and marketing initiatives are used topromote all our Onsite and Online Sales.
• A leading presence on Social Media allows the firm to directly inform/expose potentialclients to your items availability.
• Auctions which are promoted and circulated within the network of 20 Offices across theSouth West and in London.
• Complete professionalism at all times
• Outstanding pre-sales advice from highly experienced auctioneers who know their jobinside out
• Realistic valuations by experts with in-depth market and regional knowledge
• Prompt Payment of funds upon closure of the sale.
• Our reputation is your guarantee that we will always act in your best interests
If you are considering selling any items and would like some advice please call the Office on 01769 572042.
I was very pleased with the entire online auction process from start to finish. During the timed auction, I was regularly kept informed of bids and given ample assistance with negotiations where the reserve was not met. We were told when payment had been made so that buyers could collect. From a seller’s perspective it is hard to imagine how this could more easily be done.
Mr Smaldon, South Molton