Whether you’re thinking of buying or selling land for development or a site with planning permission, Stags’ team of agents in the West Country is dedicated to helping you get the most from your property.
Why choose Stags to sell your land for development?
- Sophisticated database to match developers to your property
- First-class marketing strategies, regional and national advertising, a choice of sales brochures and targeted mailings to our registered database of potential purchasers
- A network of more than 220 offices across the UK via The London Office
- Specialist Development search facility on stags.co.uk
- Experienced agents in 21 West Country offices with extensive local knowledge and contacts, ready to advise you on every step of the process
- Expert Planning department who can recommend ways to maximise value or advise on how best to enter into agreements with developers
- Excellent knowledge of the market and developers requirements to help match the right party to the circumstances
- A close relationship with legal and financial advisors to ensure transactions reach completion as efficiently as possible
If you own land adjacent to a settlement, it is always worth investigating your options. With many possible options to consider, from residential development to employment use or recreational purposes, speaking to your local development expert should be your first port of call.