Want to know more about the current Farms and Land Market? Listen to our latest podcast:
George Alder and Andrew Dodds discuss changes in the rural market over the last year, reasons for buying and selling farms in the current market and the effect of phasing out direct payments under the Basic Payment Scheme will have on the future of farms and land.
Stags Farm Agency specialises in the sale of a diverse range of rural property including commercial and residential farms, farmland, paddocks, modern and traditional barns, woodland, fishing and sporting rights.
With a full understanding of our clients’ reasons for selling, we can ensure that our advice is tailored to achieve the best possible outcome. This includes advising on the most suitable method of sale, price and marketing strategy.
We provide coordinated national and regional marketing coverage for all farms and larger land lots and act as a hub for buyers originating from outside the South West who do not have specific requirements to buy in a particular location.
In order to provide the complete service to our clients, Stags Farm Agency team works closely with our other rural departments, including Residential Sales, Professional Services, Livestock Sales, Machinery Sales, Equestrian and Holiday Complexes.
Why Use Stags Farm Agency?
From fields to farms, our farm agency team offers realistic, knowledgeable and genuine advice.
- Stags’ well-established reputation for selling farms in the West Country makes us the number one choice for local, national and international buyers.
- We work closely with our clients’ legal and financial advisors to ensure transactions reach completion as efficiently as possible – finding a buyer is only part of our role.
- The London Office actively promotes our properties to the core markets both in the capital and abroad.
- We always look to add value through planning consents or lotting rather than taking the simplest and most obvious route of selling as a whole.
- By working together with Stags’ network of 21 offices we fully understand local market conditions, which allows us to provide accurate and reasoned valuation advice.
- Our centralised Farm Agency department has a unique database of purchasers specifically looking to buy farms, bare land and woodland.
View our available properties here | View our recently sold farms and land here