News

Keep up to date with the latest Stags news

Affordable luxury properties for first-time buyers in Totnes

Thu 6 February 2020

Stags is launching 22 affordable luxury properties for first-time buyers in Totnes, Devon. 

Stags has launched the first two apartments in a stunning new development in the popular South Devon market town of Totnes. Built by Leading Homes using local tradesmen, eco-friendly construction techniques and materials, the properties are included within the government-backed Help to Buy scheme, enabling first-time buyers to purchase a property with a 20% loan deposit, using only 5% of their own savings to make a total 25% deposit payment.



Arranged over several floors, the majority of the Rainbow View apartments will be one-bedroom units, while some will have two bedrooms. There is ample parking, with single spaces available to be purchased with your chosen property. 

Together with fibre optic broadband, the properties are equipped with hue smart lighting, state of the art appliances and have a 10-year warranty. 



Stags has already launched two apartments to the market:

Flat 2, one bedroom, £145,995

Flat 10, one bedroom, £209,995

To find out more about this development, please contact James Baker of Stags Totnes today. 

Book a free valuation of your property

Request valuation

Set up email alerts about new properties

Register with Stags