Covering every mile of the West Country coastline
The South West has a rich and diverse coastline, ranging from the Jurassic Coast in Dorset through the renowned sailing waters of South Devon and Cornwall, to the towering cliffs and expanses of golden sands in North Cornwall and North Devon.
Stags dedicated Waterside department specialises in the marketing and sale of properties where the lure of the sea is a driving force behind a purchase.
Whether you are seeking a property that is ideally located for cruising around our coastal waters or want to explore sandy surfing beaches, Stags expertise will help you live the coastal dream.
As a vendor, excellence and proactivity in your marketing is crucial and, to ensure maximum possible exposure, we have developed a range of bespoke initiatives that ensure your property will be seen by the right audience and sold at the right price.
• Network of waterside offices covering every mile of the West Country coastline.
• Stags Waterside magazine featuring some of the finest coastal homes in the South West. Download here
• Waterside advertising in local press, county magazines and the Western Morning News. Extensive PR opportunities in national papers, weekly publications and specialist waterside magazines.
• Digital marketing through Rightmove, OnTheMarket.com and social media.
• Specialist waterside property search on our website, www.stags.co.uk.
• Team of experienced valuers with a true understanding of waterside property.
• Detailed regional knowledge of all the waterside hot spots, as well as undiscovered gems and upcoming areas.
• Inspired photography and brochures designed to sell the dream of a waterside location.
• The London Office, St James’s Place SW1, marketing to prime purchasers from the City and the South East.
Whatever your waterside property, we have the knowledge and tools to find the right buyer. If you are considering a sale, please contact your local coastal expert for a confidential discussion.