Stags Farm Agency offers a comprehensive service to farmers and landowners across the West Country, specialising in the sale of rural properties ranging from single pasture fields to modern and traditional barns, fishing rights to woodland, and of course residential and commercial farms.
Our aim for all instructions, large or small, is to fully understand the client’s objectives to ensure that we deliver the best advice and go on to achieve the optimum result.
The Farm Agency team offers a unique combination of in-depth local market knowledge and professional expertise which allows us to offer the best advice to our clients whether it be on the most suitable method of sale, best marketing strategy or pricing. We work closely alongside Stags’ other departments, including Residential Sales, Professional Services, Livestock Sales, On Site Sales to offer the complete package of services to clients.
Why Use Stags Farm Agency?
- Our well established reputation for selling farms in the West Country makes us the number one choice for local, national and international buyers.
- We sold £46.4 million worth of farms and land across the West Country in 2015, representing 4,363 acres in total and giving us the lion’s share of the market across the region.
- Our 21 offices across the West Country ensure that no stone is left unturned in finding a buyer, while The London Office gives us access to London buyers.
- Our centralised Farm Agency Department has a unique database of purchasers specifically looking for bare land, woodland, barns and farms of all sizes.
- Our expertise allows us to advise knowledgably on whether the best results can be achieved by selling as a whole, or in lots and whether a sale by private treaty, auction or informal tender is appropriate.
- We work closely with our Equestrian and Holiday Complex Departments when selling diversified properties.
- We work alongside client’s legal and financial advisors to ensure transactions reach completion in an efficient and timely manner.