Letting Your Home or Investment
"It is important when you ask a letting agent to let and manage a property, that they have the knowledge, experience, professionalism and dedicated staff required to exceed your expectations."
Andrew Luxton MRICS FARLA, Partner - Head of Residential Lettings
- Unrivalled marketing and advertising
- Over 170,000 visits to our website monthly
- Database of over 4,000 applicants looking to rent
- Experienced and dedicated lettings staff
- Fully bonded and licensed agents
- Broad property portfolio
- Comprehensive tenant referencing
- Quality vetted tenants
- Minimal rent arrears
- Reduced void periods
- Competitive tenant and landlord fees
- Money protected for both landlord and tenant
- Full range of tailored services
One of any landlords' biggest worries is a tenant who won’t pay or vacate when required. These problems can be minimised by comprehensive pre-tenancy vetting and referencing of tenants.
- Quick and easy application process to avoid delays
- Full tenant reference, Credit and Employment checks, confirmation of available funds plus Right To Rent Immigration verification
- Establishing previous tenancy conduct from landlords or letting agents
- Discuss with you as landlord the application to seek prior approval to proceed
- Increasingly tenants only wish to apply through licensed agents for added protection
The West Country Letting Agent
- We take great pride in the trust placed in our name and our reputation for achieving outstanding success throughout the letting and management process. Our proactive approach ensures that you, the landlord, will receive the best possible outcome.
- Our aim is to ensure our landlords avoid the pitfalls associated with letting property and that your investment is as trouble-free as possible.
Comprehensive coverage across the West Country
- We have a network of 21 offices covering 4 counties of the West Country along with a London Office in St James's Place.
- Our offices are linked and networked to ensure that we have access to all tenants.
- Stags have been a dynamic influence in the West Country property market for over 140 years.
- Our trained, experienced and dedicated letting staff have unrivalled knowledge of the West Country lettings market and management of properties.
- Stags are bonded members of ARLA and RICS and hold deposits under the TDS scheme, ensuring complete peace of mind and protection for landlords and tenants.
- Stags will provide the correct and up to date advice on any legislation and landlord's compliance issues that affect letting a property.
Quality exposure in every sphere
- Stags advertise in more West Country publications than any other letting agent.
- First impressions count, which is why we create colour details, lettings lists and email matches.
- We use a combination of techniques including traditional print and digital media to achieve maximum exposure and to ensure good quality tenants are made aware of your property.
- stags.co.uk is the most visited website dedicated to letting West Country property, with over 6,000 visits each day.
- All our properties are listed on leading property portals, including Rightmove and OnTheMarket.
- Our specialist searches allow tenants to filter their own requirements.
Register of Tenants
Database that lets your property
- At the heart of our business is a network database of over 4,000 tenants.
- Our actively managed and vetted list of tenants results in more viewings.
- We match the right tenants to the right properties which help to ensure a quicker letting and reduced void period.
Protecting Your Rental Income
We take pride in looking after your investment
- A management service that ensures your property is looked after and issues are dealt with quickly.
- We will pay your rent, with no delays, when the tenant does not, in conjunction with our rent collection and full managed services.
- Comprehensive Buy to Let advice to make sure you buy the right property in the right area.
Stags successfully let and manage West Country property
- The size and coverage of Stags makes it a national name for West Country property and first port of call for tenants moving into the area.
- The Stags brand is prominent and well respected, and tenants recognise it.
- Success in dealing with a broad spectrum of property from new flats and apartments to listed farmhouses with land.
- If you want to let your property instruct Stags.